So this just happened….

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve came across 3 raptors in the past all for MSRP. I try to help line up friends for them but they aren’t ready. I don’t mind picking them up and reselling. Just unsure if the market is still there for me to sell them off. I wouldn’t care to make any money honestly just help someone out. But I’ll have to add taxes to price which will kick it 5k over MSRP basically.
They go too fast to try and line someone up on the forum. I’ve tried and it never works out. I had one just a couple days ago. If I came across a white 37 I would send my LFG 21 down the road.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ve came across 3 raptors in the past all for MSRP. I try to help line up friends for them but they aren’t ready. I don’t mind picking them up and reselling. Just unsure if the market is still there for me to sell them off. I wouldn’t care to make any money honestly just help someone out. But I’ll have to add taxes to price which will kick it 5k over MSRP basically.
They go too fast to try and line someone up on the forum. I’ve tried and it never works out. I had one just a couple days ago. If I came across a white 37 I would send my LFG 21 down the road.
You, fine Sir, are a Good Samaritan! Although you don’t have to but good on you for doing this.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How about this OW w/ 253 miles up for grabs at Mark Motors?

Attachments

• 9684BF51-838C-472C-A079-02518EA19B6E.png
    9684BF51-838C-472C-A079-02518EA19B6E.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
OP
OP
nealhoney

nealhoney

Full Access Member
Reaction score

My dealer honored the price protection so the MSRP was 76,410 for me.

If I didn’t buy it they were going to sell it for 5,000 over the new MSRP which was 80,245 so anyone buying it would have paid 85,245 plus tax

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer honored the price protection so the MSRP was 76,410 for me.

If I didn’t buy it they were going to sell it for 5,000 over the new MSRP which was 80,245 so anyone buying it would have paid 85,245 plus tax
Nice. I think you did you on that one.

If one came along spec’d out just like I wanted I would have 2 of them as well.

OP
OP
nealhoney

nealhoney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m trying to officially post the newest Raptor in the classifieds section but I don’t seem to have the ability to do so. It says 50 posts and I’m at 94 so I’m not real sure what’s going on….

At any rate I’m all into the second Raptor for 82,371.00

I’d be willing to let it go for pretty much anything over that as long as you the buyer makes it a quick and easy process. If no one on the forum is interested I’ll throw it up on autotrader.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTRaptor20