So this just happened….

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nealhoney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered 7 Raptors over a year ago after a dealer screwed me out of one. I was able to find an incoming stock unit 6 months ago so I called all the dealers and canceled my orders. Apparently one of them didn’t get canceled… so now I have two almost identical 22’ raptors.

My fiancé wants the second one but I don’t think I can justify two white raptors haha.
931B73B5-EFB3-4F39-9D4A-B797B95E575C.jpeg

OP
OP
nealhoney

nealhoney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why would you burn thru 7 dealers allocations knowing you just want one? Thats 6 other people that other people didn't get to order what they wanted. Pretty self centered don't ya think?
None of the 7 dealers would even confirm the allocations. Also, as soon as I found an actual available allocation I canceled all orders.

OP
OP
nealhoney

nealhoney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the same thing but only ordered 2 from different dealers, because the first one doubted the order would get picked up. Now we have 2 white '22s in the driveway. The wife loves it, so we decided to keep both.
That’s awesome!