So now dealers are holding Lotteries for Raptors, LOL…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

360North

Reaction score
Just got a call from a dealer in GA this morning.

”Hey, we might have a couple more allocations for the 2021 Raptors available, are you still in the market?”

“Are you selling at MSRP or above?”

…pause & silence…

”Umm, we aren’t sure about pricing yet, we’ll know more this week…also we have about 7 buyers wanting a Raptor, so we are just going to throw names in a hat & have a drawing…to make it fair. Are you interested?”

”No…why would I be interested in a possibility of deal, in which there are no guarantees?”

LMAO!!! Fair!??…fairness flew out the window, at the same time as MSRP! Wow!

I’m willing to bet that somebody knows someone at the dealership, that they plan on giving it to…but are trying to cover it up by holding a so-called “lottery” for it. Everyone knows that those things can be ”rigged” these days…like seriously!!???

No, thanks…I’ve already got my order in, for MSRP.

Have a good day, all!

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Just got a call from a dealer in GA this morning.

”Hey, we might have a couple more allocations for the 2021 Raptors available, are you still in the market?”

“Are you selling at MSRP or above?”

…pause & silence…

”Umm, we aren’t sure about pricing yet, we’ll know more this week…also we have about 7 buyers wanting a Raptor, so we are just going to throw names in a hat & have a drawing…to make it fair. Are you interested?”

”No…why would I be interested in a possibility of deal, in which there are no guarantees?”

LMAO!!! Fair!??…fairness flew out the window, at the same time as MSRP! Wow!

I’m willing to bet that somebody knows someone at the dealership, that they plan on giving it to…but are trying to cover it up by holding a so-called “lottery” for it. Everyone knows that those things can be ”rigged” these days…like seriously!!???

No, thanks…I’ve already got my order in, for MSRP.

Have a good day, all!
Georgia,huh. I am sure they will have an array of cameras at the dealership to make sure the drawing is fair.. :005:

Tm2525ai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was promised one, then told not happening this year. I am done with the BS myself, will either keep my Gen1 6.2L with 45K miles on it, or trade for TRX at MSRP, then see about a Raptor R in a couple years when I can get at MSRP, or won't switch back at all. Getting a TRX at MSRP is insurance I won't take a huge depreciation loss on it later.

LPZML

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i went to a dealer asking about them 2 weeks before they went live and he said i would be the first wanting one cause i had an 18 raptor to trade lol. 20 mins later when i say i dont wanna trade right away he said if you trade it in you ll be first but right now we got 7 waiting !!! . flipflopping ***** ***** lol

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was promised one, then told not happening this year. I am done with the BS myself, will either keep my Gen1 6.2L with 45K miles on it, or trade for TRX at MSRP, then see about a Raptor R in a couple years when I can get at MSRP, or won't switch back at all. Getting a TRX at MSRP is insurance I won't take a huge depreciation loss on it later.
You think a TRX won’t take a huge hit in depreciation? Think again.