Help SupportFord Raptor Forum by donating:

Help support Ford Raptor Forum :

GEN 1 So I have these 37's and now having issues??

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Wheels & Tires Forum [GEN 1]' started by thedefboy, Jan 15, 2019.

Sponsored By: Texas Motorworx
  1. thedefboy

thedefboy Member

Nice picture, did they ask you not park there too :)
    Anyways my knuckle isnt bent and will be looking into a fix 1 way or the other.

I have been going to Baja for the last 18 years mostly on a bike from San Felipe to Lapaz or Cabo then back on our yearly 2 week trip to the sun. In Washington state they don't do much for Raptor events so i go south with some buddy's 20170318_105220.jpg , but the last few years taking my Raptor 20170318_105220.jpg

BenBB and SVTTrooper like this.
  2. thedefboy

thedefboy Member

So as it turns out i have the 1.25 ball joints in the UCA. So still working on the issue with Stock wheels. Would the shock perch adjustment have an effect on the UCA being slightly tilted due to higher shock position? Currently in the middle or 2nd position .

3. Truckzor

Truckzor FRF Addict

Negative. I ran OEM wheels with Camburg 1.25” UCAs for well over a year with 35” Toyo MTs (these have a really wide shoulder) at mid perch.

So it’s either the 37s or something else is going on with your truck. I echo the others here, though. I think you should just get some wheels with less backspacing.

BenBB likes this.