GEN 1 So I have these 37's and now having issues??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

thedefboy

Reaction score
Nice picture, did they ask you not park there too :)
Anyways my knuckle isnt bent and will be looking into a fix 1 way or the other.

I have been going to Baja for the last 18 years mostly on a bike from San Felipe to Lapaz or Cabo then back on our yearly 2 week trip to the sun. In Washington state they don't do much for Raptor events so i go south with some buddy's20170318_105220.jpg , but the last few years taking my Raptor 20170318_105220.jpg

OP
OP
T

thedefboy

Reaction score
So as it turns out i have the 1.25 ball joints in the UCA. So still working on the issue with Stock wheels. Would the shock perch adjustment have an effect on the UCA being slightly tilted due to higher shock position? Currently in the middle or 2nd position .

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So as it turns out i have the 1.25 ball joints in the UCA. So still working on the issue with Stock wheels. Would the shock perch adjustment have an effect on the UCA being slightly tilted due to higher shock position? Currently in the middle or 2nd position .

Negative. I ran OEM wheels with Camburg 1.25” UCAs for well over a year with 35” Toyo MTs (these have a really wide shoulder) at mid perch.

So it’s either the 37s or something else is going on with your truck. I echo the others here, though. I think you should just get some wheels with less backspacing.