So I did something for Earth Day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Folgore

Reaction score
I can't say my plan the other weekend was to buy a Raptor, but when something that I perceived to be a deal came up, I had to jump at it. Friday night while scrolling through truck ads I saw a dealer in WA advertising simply a 2018 gray F150, body style said Raptor, and zooming in on my phone the front bumper was VelociRaptor.

Long story short, 6 hours of driving the next morning and I was the owner of said 2018 Velociraptor 600! The folks in the forum will be love or hate with Hennessey but what the hell its a fun toy for now!

As to the perceived deal; 2018, 34K miles, 802A, carbon, tech package, heated seats, spray-in liner etc... $61K - I swear nobody at the dealership (AutoNation chain) had any idea who Hennessey was, it was just a powerful Raptor to them. I called Hennessey last Monday and they sent me the build sheet for my S/N; a $44K+ in upgrades including the $11K Brembo BBK (it wasn't my money)! So IMO the deal was pretty solid provided it doesn't blow up tomorrow lol.

Anyway time to let the next adventure unfold!!

Attachments

• IMG_0320.jpeg
    IMG_0320.jpeg
    327.3 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0321.jpeg
    IMG_0321.jpeg
    189.1 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0260.JPG
    IMG_0260.JPG
    239.8 KB · Views: 67