So..I did a thing, 2010 SCAB Roush

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
4x4juunkie

4x4juunkie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I already have some Kooks Longtubes on her. Just waiting on the JDM kit and yes, I absolutely will not forget to gap the plugs. Not really looking forward to the 4 hours spent on just plugs but the results should yield some good power numbers and better drivability.
Next step will be suspension. I do drive this daily so I will probably only bump up to 3.0’s.

OP
OP
4x4juunkie

4x4juunkie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After uploading the tune, installing the plugs and throttle body as well as some exterior clean up with new graphics, wheels, and tires, I am feeling a lot better about her. Cool story though, truck dies in the parking lot of 4wheelparts and throws up 8 different codes and goes into limp mode, turns out that it was the damn 3rd brake light. Unplugged it and lights are gone, plus back into running strong.

The newest development I have noticed that she is now surging at low throttle and/or low boost. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_6965.jpg
    IMG_6965.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6966.jpg
    IMG_6966.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
OP
OP
4x4juunkie

4x4juunkie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with JDM, seems that it might be the gasket on the inlet to the S/C.
It is a bitch to get to those bolts around the inlet due to how close it is to the top of the engine compartment. I think I might have pinched the gasket while reinstalling the inlet, after doing the top rear two plugs. ugh... looks like I am ordering a new one from Roush.