So..I did a thing, 2010 SCAB Roush

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
4x4juunkie

4x4juunkie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
15 is my limit on Schitezngruben!
Baby Please, I am not from Havana!

OP
OP
4x4juunkie

4x4juunkie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered the JDM 650 package consisting of twin 65mm TB, 16 NGK Iridium plugs, SCT tuner and a custom tune by James D'Amore. Now the wait, they say 10-14 days. I hope that's true and not longer. I think I need those plugs soon, I believe I may have a fouled out plug now.

Its supposed to be a 4-5 hour job, any tips from anyone out there on changing the plugs?

Riddick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My bad. Hopefully getting the intake elbow off won’t be too bad. Can’t see anything different on the others.

OP
OP
4x4juunkie

4x4juunkie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the infamous "small EVAP leak" code today. Just ordered a new Vapor Canister Purge Valve. I did a bunch of searching the forum here and all over the net, there isn't much out there. Given my symptoms, I believe this to be the culprit given the code.

I noticed today, although I knew something was off with how high the back end sat, the rear leaf springs are sitting on a block to raise up the back 2"......welp, that's gonna come out.
Not sure why people put those lifts in and change the geometry that SVT spent so much time engineering but I guess everyone has their thing.

OP
OP
4x4juunkie

4x4juunkie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New Vapor Canister Purge Valve was super easy to install and did the trick. No more rough idle and WOT pulls are smooth. Now just waiting on the JDM tune kit to get here and install.

tahitiansoul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just another thing: if you plan to install headers, I have 1 7/8 AR, and I lost bottom end torque but got more in the high band