So How Many of Youse Have Added Laser?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Then you are obviously the target demographic for aftermarket lighting. I mean, and I am only saying this based on your unique circumstances, but it seems like anything BD makes is kind of “cheaping out” for you. I’ve done some research and found something more your speed....

What?....thank you for reminding me that I'm not always the smartest guy in the room because your reply went right over my head...

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I mean, and I am only saying this based on your unique circumstances, but it seems like anything BD makes is kind of “cheaping out” for you.

Wow...read it 3 times and still can't see what you are referencing...I Then re-read my posts...still find nothing. All I'm asking is that if I have some "unique circumstances" that I need to work on...please let me know...Thank you.

Wait a minute...are you talking about how much money I spend on lighting?....
no intent to insult...

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no intent to insult...

I have spent over 2k in lighting. My favorite mod to my truck for sure is lighting. Spend away amigo.

To the OP, no laser for me. It looks like awesome tech but I am going to wait a few years. With competition comes innovation and BD is the only one to market. I enjoy LED lighting. Works awesome for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Swarfworks

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm running a pair of XL-laser on my A-pillar mounts, which I think is ideal for these since it's closest to your line of sight. They do shoot out there a long way. The rest of my lights wash them out though. lol. Here's "the list"

Being a Baja Designs dealer, I'm running all BD:
Front:
(2) LP9 Racer Spots
(2) LP9 Driving combos
(2) XL80 Driving combos
(2) XL-Lasers (A-pillars)
(2) Squadron Pro Driving combos (winch mount)
(2) Squadron Pro Spots (bumper pockets - not shown)
(2) Squadron SAE (bumper pockets - not shown)
(2) S2 Sport wide angle (bumper pockets - not shown)

Rear:
(2) S2 Pro Amber as dust lights (under bumper)
(2) S2 Pro Red for turn/stop (GJ 3rd brake light)
(1) S2 Pro Amber for dust light (GJ 3rd brake light-center)

SwarfWorks-hanger.jpg

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm running a pair of XL-laser on my A-pillar mounts, which I think is ideal for these since it's closest to your line of sight. They do shoot out there a long way. The rest of my lights wash them out though. lol. Here's "the list"

Being a Baja Designs dealer, I'm running all BD:
Front:
(2) LP9 Racer Spots
(2) LP9 Driving combos
(2) XL80 Driving combos
(2) XL-Lasers (A-pillars)
(2) Squadron Pro Driving combos (winch mount)
(2) Squadron Pro Spots (bumper pockets - not shown)
(2) Squadron SAE (bumper pockets - not shown)
(2) S2 Sport wide angle (bumper pockets - not shown)

Rear:
(2) S2 Pro Amber as dust lights (under bumper)
(2) S2 Pro Red for turn/stop (GJ 3rd brake light)
(1) S2 Pro Amber for dust light (GJ 3rd brake light-center)

View attachment 127602
Looks like you’ve got everything covered except your awesome plate mount I got from you. Guessing you don’t need a front plate.

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow...read it 3 times and still can't see what you are referencing...I Then re-read my posts...still find nothing. All I'm asking is that if I have some "unique circumstances" that I need to work on...please let me know...Thank you.

no intent to insult...

No intent to insult??? Come on, don’t go soft on us, Lou. ;-) :lol:

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have spent over 2k in lighting. My favorite mod to my truck for sure is lighting. Spend away amigo.

To the OP, no laser for me. It looks like awesome tech but I am going to wait a few years. With competition comes innovation and BD is the only one to market. I enjoy LED lighting. Works awesome for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only $2k? That's cute :)

Like Paul (Swarf) we love our Baja also. You can tell we like the same things/setups :)

60392418_2337748576514725_3738807157592686592_o.jpg