So How Many of Youse Have Added Laser?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hell come to my shop. I have shelves dedicated to "stuff". We call the shelves "Adam's Projects" I buy stuff and usually it never gets installed. All new stuff on the shelf to go in on a rainy day.

What part of NY ya from? I'm down here on LI and same boat... nowhere to offroad.

I'd recommend XL80s. We have them and can do them in spot for you, which is what I run. They work great.

Come on, Man!!!

Don’t you remember me from the f150 forum? I live in Westchester. I begged ya after you posted the reverse light install to do it for me, that I’d pay you whatever you thought was fair. All I got was a big fat no.

Come on,Man!!

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I understand what you mean, but I don’t really see an on-road use as valid since it’s illegal to drive on road with those lights in most cases as I understand it. That is just how I have always seen it. Off-

Really?....in the middle of nowhere and not going to turn your lights on (if you have some) because it's "illegal"....if it's that dark and nowone is around WHO CARES....I already stated I use my lights a lot on unlit roads...I never said if there are cars coming the other way I don't turn them off...of course I do as I'm sure most people do...
I also run stop signs in the middle of nowhere when I can safely see about 3 miles in all directions....

Cosmo

Reaction score
Really?....in the middle of nowhere and not going to turn your lights on (if you have some) because it's "illegal"....if it's that dark and nowone is around WHO CARES....I already stated I use my lights a lot on unlit roads...I never said if there are cars coming the other way I don't turn them off...of course I do as I'm sure most people do...
I also run stop signs in the middle of nowhere when I can safely see about 3 miles in all directions....

Then you are obviously the target demographic for aftermarket lighting. I mean, and I am only saying this based on your unique circumstances, but it seems like anything BD makes is kind of “cheaping out” for you. I’ve done some research and found something more your speed....
42B44215-03EB-4031-B18A-42A1BC2436F2.png
Now, they “say” $11,000, but I bet we could get them down below $10k. Perhaps they will take payment in partial cash and you can make up the difference in rare Pokémon cards, or vintage collectible mugs from McDonalds??? Also, I’m in AZ if you need me to go take a look at them for you (make sure these are on the up and up).

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Then you are obviously the target demographic for aftermarket lighting. I mean, and I am only saying this based on your unique circumstances, but it seems like anything BD makes is kind of “cheaping out” for you. I’ve done some research and found something more your speed....
View attachment 127537
Now, they “say” $11,000, but I bet we could get them down below $10k. Perhaps they will take payment in partial cash and you can make up the difference in rare Pokémon cards, or vintage collectible mugs from McDonalds??? Also, I’m in AZ if you need me to go take a look at them for you (make sure these are on the up and up).

Not LED. Poseurs.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Come on, Man!!!

Don’t you remember me from the f150 forum? I live in Westchester. I begged ya after you posted the reverse light install to do it for me, that I’d pay you whatever you thought was fair. All I got was a big fat no.

Come on,Man!!

No I don't remember that. How long ago was that?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hmmm did we talk about how you had to leave the truck sitting with us for a few hours so the exhaust would cool down? I know whenever I've talked to people coming from NY/Upstate we always let them know they have to leave it with us so the exhaust can cool down (as we drop the rear brackets to make installation easier).

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm did we talk about how you had to leave the truck sitting with us for a few hours so the exhaust would cool down? I know whenever I've talked to people coming from NY/Upstate we always let them know they have to leave it with us so the exhaust can cool down (as we drop the rear brackets to make installation easier).

Here is our pm from as it turns out January.

Originally Posted by MDJAK
hi. I noticed you have a N.Y. license plate and a Hempstead plate frame. As I mentioned in the post I’d like those lights but am not mechanically inclined. Also, I’ve been having somewhat minor medical problems lately involving breathing difficulties and one way it gets bad is if I lay back so getting under the truck would be impossible for me. If you have no interest or time to do it I completely understand. If you can do the install that would be great. Just let me know either way. No rush at all. Thanks.
Mark

Your reply :

We don’t offer installation services.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ahh yeah I remember that. Yeah we don't really do installations ourselves as the shop/warehouse is just full of inventory. We're expanding like crazy so we have new shelving units that sit where we used to be able to pull trucks in. We've partnered with a local shop however that offers installations for our customers. On a case by case basis we can do SOME installations.

We're not an off-road shop, we're an e-commerce storefront with a local retail space as well. Maybe one day we'll offer installation services but here on Long Island commercial real estate is EXPENSIVE and to dedicate space for vehicles eats up a lot of valuable real estate. We've been filling the warehouse with more and more shelves for inventory which for us, is better then doing installation on-site.