So does anyone plan to

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tlh235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
switch from Ngauge and MPT 93prx tune to this new Cobb package? Just wondering if after seeing some info and posts on this Cobb package/tune if anyone feels its advantagious to switch.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Accessport looks like a better device, but otherwise I see no advantage in switching.

OP
OP
T

Tlh235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gotta question in regards to MPT tune...is their any need to go back to MPT after say a year or 2 and ask them. "so anything new with your Raptor tune?"....even if you have to pay for something new, do you see them having any major "changes" after a year or so?

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gotta question in regards to MPT tune...is their any need to go back to MPT after say a year or 2 and ask them. "so anything new with your Raptor tune?"....even if you have to pay for something new, do you see them having any major "changes" after a year or so?

Unless Dealer completes any updates or you add something that makes more power I wouldn’t see the need.

$25 for an update from MPT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk