So cal runs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HawaiiStevo

Reaction score
Can't make this weekend but I'm down for any future trips in the socal area area. Live in Redondo Beach so anybody near me let me know if you guys wanna make shorter day trips

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wanted to go for Monday's fun but I didn't get my truck back from the dealer. Oil pan replacement. Been trying to get this done for a couple of weeks. Have fun guys and I will be ready for the next one.

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you guys PM your emails, I can start an email chain so we can email all of us whenever one of us is headed out. That way, if you are bored... we can make something happen

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

PlainJane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a one day trip for Sept. 8th out of HM Landing as well. Hoping to get something out of it and I would love to hear what you get from this trip this weekend.

Fishing was a ZERO. Not a single bite for me. Taking a nap during the first bite. Only 13 Bluefin and 2 Yellowtail for 26 guys.
All my gear worked without a hitch, ready for my trip to Guadalupe Island leaving June 27th.

Today: Raptor has be off loaded from the rail car in National City and is waiting transport to the dealer. National City BNSF to Penske Ford La Mesa, 12.7 mi, while its 15.4 mi. for me to Penske.

mikelivingstrong

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fishing was a ZERO. Not a single bite for me. Taking a nap during the first bite. Only 13 Bluefin and 2 Yellowtail for 26 guys.
All my gear worked without a hitch, ready for my trip to Guadalupe Island leaving June 27th.

Today: Raptor has be off loaded from the rail car in National City and is waiting transport to the dealer. National City BNSF to Penske Ford La Mesa, 12.7 mi, while its 15.4 mi. for me to Penske.

Mine took 3 weeks to get from rail yard to dealer here I'll n San Diego I hope you have better luck than me