So cal runs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikelivingstrong

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just finished up a run weekend with the Raptor Off road Community (ROC) in Mojave....a little over 300 miles in 2 days of all dirt...
We blew a tire the second day only about the last 3 mile from the finish..cool run, nice guys..

Please keep me in mind, in Burbank but can be down to Sandy Eggo in about 2.5 hrs...

View attachment 123660

View attachment 123661
That sucks you blew a tire but sounds fun

mikelivingstrong

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So for those intrested looking at meeting Monday morning sometime running around ocotillo/anza borrego. Camping out Monday night in ocotillo

PlainJane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to go except for two things:
My Raptor is not due to hit the dealer until June 11
I will be offshore fishing for Bluefin.

Hope to make it next time

BigGriff023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to go except for two things:
My Raptor is not due to hit the dealer until June 11
I will be offshore fishing for Bluefin.

Hope to make it next time
I would love to have gone as well, but have to be at work on Tuesday. If anything changes to a Sunday/Monday trip, I'm in. Where are you fishing at?

PlainJane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am going on a 2.5 day out of San Diego. The fish are within 100 miles of Point Loma, mostly South and West. They sometimes move 25 miles in a day, but the fleet is keeping an eye on them. There is a block of 61-63 degree water to 75 miles west at Bishop Rock that goes south along the coast for over 175 miles, the usual limit for a 2.5 day.

BigGriff023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am going on a 2.5 day out of San Diego. The fish are within 100 miles of Point Loma, mostly South and West. They sometimes move 25 miles in a day, but the fleet is keeping an eye on them. There is a block of 61-63 degree water to 75 miles west at Bishop Rock that goes south along the coast for over 175 miles, the usual limit for a 2.5 day.
I've got a one day trip for Sept. 8th out of HM Landing as well. Hoping to get something out of it and I would love to hear what you get from this trip this weekend.

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think we should put one together out at Anza-Borrego, I was there Tuesday, not a single soul around

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

mikelivingstrong

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I could go on Sunday but my wife booked a family photo shoot on sunday we all definitely need to plan a huge FRF run in Anza sometime!