So cal runs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Joined up and signed up for that May event....it will be my first and very excited...:)

That's great. This will be a full run and will be a great one at that. I know some of my own bucket list places to visit are on this trip so I'm looking forward to it myself.

--

Halo Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 122671
Glad to hear that a few of us are up to hitting the desert. I will be gone most of May but here is a local event at Glen Helen. Its not a jump only event, they have close course time trials with a Raptor only class...I did it in December. 4 Raptors showed up.

Here is a video preview of the track....some nice jumps, banked turns and whoops

I would do it again. Need a helmet and some flame resistant overalls. Practice on Friday and Time Trial on Saturday. They also have a thing called desert drags which is a hoot...sort of like barrel racing with trucks. Enough said. Here's the link: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?tab=rm#search/jump/FMfcgxwCgLzJtnvBMcSjPJSZJwjvZVCM
It would be rad to be able to get the Rappy out on that course. WOW that would be fun

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jump Champs.....My son with his f150 pre-runner competed twice on the short course...Damn it's rained there both times and made a mess of everything...

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just finished up a run weekend with the Raptor Off road Community (ROC) in Mojave....a little over 300 miles in 2 days of all dirt...
We blew a tire the second day only about the last 3 mile from the finish..cool run, nice guys..

Please keep me in mind, in Burbank but can be down to Sandy Eggo in about 2.5 hrs...

20190519_152352.jpg

Mojave Day 2 flat tire1 med.jpg