So cal runs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Check out @dirtdays and @keepitdirtyoffroad on Facebook and Instagram. They do a lot of day runs down in the SoCal area. They are a great group to go out with :)

ROC has the Flight Run in Mojave/CA City area next month on May 18th and 19th for those who are interested!

Flight-L.jpg

You can see more info about our run here...

http://www.raddrives.com/product/flight-run/

--

alveolartrill

Reaction score
I’m looking (based on my work sked) at maybe 10 May, the 23rd of May or one day during the last week of May post Memorial Day (Tuesday-Thursday).

Not sure what I need other than the one OEM spare I have. As I said, new to the game.

Thanks!

One important aspect is able to communicate with other Raptors while on the trail. Many of us are now using Ham Radios. You can buy an Icom or Kenwood 50Watt radio or a cheap handheld radio from Amazon.

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What areas of Johnson Valley did you hit? Have GPS coordinates?

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

ericburney

Desert is the best medicine
Reaction score
unnamed (4).jpg
Glad to hear that a few of us are up to hitting the desert. I will be gone most of May but here is a local event at Glen Helen. Its not a jump only event, they have close course time trials with a Raptor only class...I did it in December. 4 Raptors showed up.

Here is a video preview of the track....some nice jumps, banked turns and whoops

I would do it again. Need a helmet and some flame resistant overalls. Practice on Friday and Time Trial on Saturday. They also have a thing called desert drags which is a hoot...sort of like barrel racing with trucks. Enough said. Here's the link: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?tab=rm#search/jump/FMfcgxwCgLzJtnvBMcSjPJSZJwjvZVCM