snow scraper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mkarlin27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a snow removal scraper/foam deal that they love to remove snow from there raptor without scratching paint?

Terry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not without touching the paint. I've had three black pickups and never damaged the paint brushing it off lightly using a long handled scraper with a brush at one end. Never had any swirls or scratches come spring. Gently is the key word here.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i worry about the windows, then use my long brush with very soft brushes......only get the very heavy stuff off. never touch the paint.

it all melts once i get to my garage.

allinon72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got one from Menards that has a blade with a silicone material on it, similar to the California water blade if anyone is familiar with that. I think it will be much better than a brush.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I use one of those extendable car wash brushes (the kind you can hook up to hose in some instances) as a snow removal tool. It’s an old one I no longer use for actual car washing.

Really does a good job for the truck w/ the long/extendable reach & quite obviously- the bristles are made to be used on a vehicle.