• Ms. MI Raptor

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Chris's FX4

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • KX250R

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I win, I'll probably man up for a complete system... Have Noah install in up there, and do a nice video of install and review of the system! Anybody would be welcome to have a demo...

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I win, I'll probably man up for a complete system... Have Noah install in up there, and do a nice video of install and review of the system! Anybody would be welcome to have a demo...
you are more than welcome to come bring the truck up here. once this officially closes i will contact the winner (quite possibly you) to go over options before i start the build

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks to all that voted for me... It's much appreciated. Of course, thanks to Noah as well, for offering up a great prize to promote his new business venture. I'll definitely do what I can to help spread the word, and do a review on the system once we figure out a game plan.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
congrats to BlueSVT. he is the winner, since ironman was eliminated after being found guilty of producing votes with hanging chads with hopes to rig the contest.

BlueSVT i will be in contact with you over this weekend to discuss you options. i am currently in a small raptor meet, but when i get back tomorrow we can talk.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
congrats to BlueSVT. he is the winner, since ironman was eliminated after being found guilty of producing votes with hanging chads with hopes to rig the contest.

BlueSVT i will be in contact with you over this weekend to discuss you options. i am currently in a small raptor meet, but when i get back tomorrow we can talk.
No rush... I have work stuff going on too, so even if you want to wait until Monday, that's fine too.