Sneak peak of the PSS Reservoir

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The powersteering reservoirs are in stock! We have a good size list of people waiting for them, if you want to get in on this high quality machined piece give us a call and we will get one out to you!

TOP.jpg
BOTTOMLOWANGLE.jpg
FITTINGSLOWANGLE.jpg
TOPLOWANGLE.jpg
MACHINING.jpg

TTOKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this a solution to a problem I didnt know I had?

Why would I need to replace my stock unit?

TT

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is this a solution to a problem I didnt know I had?

Why would I need to replace my stock unit?

TT

Once you take it offroad (42 mile course at Texas Raptor Run), the stock reservoir will cause the power steering fluid to get foamy. Which causes steering issues, and can cause momentary loss of power steering. If you only drive on the street, you won't probably see any issues.

-Greg

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For those who are running the power steering reservoir from Power Steering Solutions, they have recently added another piece to the puzzle! We now have, in stock, power steering coolers for the Ford Raptors! Bullet proof your power steering system by adding this to your per-existing reservoir for 100 bucks. Or you can get the whole kit, reservoir and cooler for $399.

http://sdhqoffroad.com/powersteeringsolutionfordraptorpowersteeringreservoir.aspx

http://sdhqoffroad.com/fordraptorpowersteeringcooler.aspx

pss-cooler-cutout.jpg

raptor_pump_cutout.jpg

Also, keep in mind that these reservoirs are CNC Machined from a solid piece of aluminum, meaning you will have LEAK FREE performance!

Last edited:

tmp123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do You have the units available now?
Thanks
My PS whines sometimes..? Would this solve the problem?
Thanks

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It appears to me that the cooler is set up to operate in series with the factory power steering cooler.
Would it not be better to install it in parallel with an thermostat to prevent overcooling?

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It appears to me that the cooler is set up to operate in series with the factory power steering cooler.
Would it not be better to install it in parallel with an thermostat to prevent overcooling?

Suppose you could but in all honesty the Reservoir alone and additional oil volume makes a difference. Adding the cooler with even more oil volume, and the fact that it is in the direct air flow should never present an issue. It was designed for function and to be a simple clean upgrade with no fabrication required.

ICON Vehicle Dynamics

www.iconvehicledynamics.com
www.facebook.com/ivdsuspension