Sneak peak of some trucks on Assembly Line

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's my 2016 Lariat with 16 miles on it Ford bought back. Ford Quality Job 1. My 18 Gen 2 had a scratched dash from the factory and Ford refused to fix it. Let's see how my 2023 turns out.
It’s been stated countless times that surface rust on chassis components is environmental and cosmetic only. The parts are not going to rust through. I can’t believe you managed to get it lemon lawed for that.

Last edited:

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven’t owned a truck that had perfect panel gaps and alignment, and that includes almost every brand
funny enough my '18 was perfect, was amazed since my 21 ranger had gaps/misalignments, and my 20 has its hood and some doors slightly off, bothers me, but overall not bad.
This color is interesting, kinda reminds me of performance blue in that fact that it changes color in the light (from what ive seen), but outside of a few pics like this one which i like, i dont like it.

OP
OP
MattR

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
funny enough my '18 was perfect, was amazed since my 21 ranger had gaps/misalignments, and my 20 has its hood and some doors slightly off, bothers me, but overall not bad.

This color is interesting, kinda reminds me of performance blue in that fact that it changes color in the light (from what ive seen), but outside of a few pics like this one which i like, i dont like it.
In the (flouro) light it looks baby blue. I wish I would have saved all the pictures

Non-Sense

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's my 2016 Lariat with 16 miles on it Ford bought back. Ford Quality Job 1. My 18 Gen 2 had a scratched dash from the factory and Ford refused to fix it. Let's see how my 2023 turns out.
Geez, did that thing get dropped in the ocean and then sold to you?

JTN

Reaction score

I thought the same. But I saw azure blue in the sun on a Raptor R this weekend. It is my new favorite color. On these trucks. I would have ordered it instead of avalanche for my regular ‘23 coming in.

OP
OP
MattR

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought the same. But I saw azure blue in the sun on a Raptor R this weekend. It is my new favorite color. On these trucks. I would have ordered it instead of avalanche for my regular ‘23 coming in.
really. I had both ordered but was hating the AGM after seeing pics and loving Avalanche.

JTN

Reaction score
really. I had both ordered but was hating the AGM after seeing pics and loving Avalanche.
Yeah before I saw azure gray in person I thought it looked kind of goofy. Could’ve just been it in the sun on the dunes but it really looked nice.

OP
OP
MattR

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah before I saw azure gray in person I thought it looked kind of goofy. Could’ve just been it in the sun on the dunes but it really looked nice.
This is the issue of only seeing BS online colors before ordering. If the AGM is anything like Area 51, I’m glad I went Avalanche