Sneak Peak, EARLY Availability of Select Black Friday Deals for FORUM MEMBERS ONLY! (Check Back!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m very interested in the front bumper pocket fog lights and rear lights, but have no interest in the Radiance feature. Do you guys have those?

And is there somewhere I can learn about what these different lights do? There’s so many options. I know I would love to have a good road legal amber lamp to use as a fog light, but I see there is driving, SAEs, spots, etc.

OP
OP
Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I’m very interested in the front bumper pocket fog lights and rear lights, but have no interest in the Radiance feature. Do you guys have those?

And is there somewhere I can learn about what these different lights do? There’s so many options. I know I would love to have a good road legal amber lamp to use as a fog light, but I see there is driving, SAEs, spots, etc.

Ironically, I just created a post explaining what all the light options do.

The first post on that thread explains our unique brackets and harnesses. The next post on that thread explains the features of each light.

Here is a link-

https://www.fordraptorforum.com/thr...og-brackets-harnesses-vs-other-options.80193/

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Oh, and here is that link as well to the Pro series BF deal link. We have it and the rear ones that will both be back live on Thursday in this section.

https://specialtyperformanceparts.com/collections/specials

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You have never fixed your website as I still can't log in.

Dont have issues on any other sites.

[email protected]

I've looked and looked into it. The problem is your email has blacklisted that extension. Charter.net doesn't like Shopify for some reason.

Send me a private message again with your name, address and phone number as well as the email you are using. I will make it work one way or another. Which might mean me just creating a free gmail account for you and have the gmail account forward to your charter email account.

John

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
I've looked and looked into it. The problem is your email has blacklisted that extension. Charter.net doesn't like Shopify for some reason.

Send me a private message again with your name, address and phone number as well as the email you are using. I will make it work one way or another. Which might mean me just creating a free gmail account for you and have the gmail account forward to your charter email account.

John

I do have a Gmail account.

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The deals are now LIVE.

More items will be added to the BF Deals/Doorbuster section throughout the week/weekend.. so check back often.

ROUSH Discount code for an EXTRA 10% off the sale prices of Performance Pac's, Exhausts, Cold Air Kits, Superchargers (Superchargers are Not for Raptors) and Supercharger Upgrades)

Roush Discount Code - ROUSHBFCM

Additional 10% off Select Items throughout the store with code - BFCM

DoorBuster/Black Friday Section

https://specialtyperformanceparts.com/

Let me know if you have questions,

John
317-93-GO-SPV
info @ spvparts.com

JoeSC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Already arrived—well packed and with instructions. Thanks John! I can't wait to get these lights installed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free