Sneak Peak, EARLY Availability of Select Black Friday Deals for FORUM MEMBERS ONLY! (Check Back!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here is another early limited deal... (And keep in mind... look up through this post for previous deals. They may still be available.)

Remember, these are limited holiday deals. They won't be available at these prices after.

Deal #4

Rigid Radiance/Scene /SPV Fog Kits

Here is the link-

https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...mber-led-fog-light-kits-for-17-20-ford-raptor

image_65058325-125e-4356-806f-4feaede13d8b_860x.jpg

fftfk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, they aren’t sold out. Did it tell you that? We have pallets of them.
Let me look at the system and see what’s going on.

I'm playing around with the ordering. I think I have figured out what is going on. When I select to include the Flip Brackets and Backlight Wiring Kit is greys itself out and states not available. No Flip brackets or flip brackets only shows as available so it seems to be something with including the wiring kit.

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm playing around with the ordering. I think I have figured out what is going on. When I select to include the Flip Brackets and Backlight Wiring Kit is greys itself out and states not available. No Flip brackets or flip brackets only shows as available so it seems to be something with including the wiring kit.

Yep. All fixed.

When I created the BF sale page for that kit based from the standard one, it copied some but not all the data. It should be all set now.

We also have plenty in stock right now. So get what you want.

John

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here is another early limited deal... (And keep in mind... look up through this post for previous deals. They may still be available.)

Remember, these are limited holiday deals. They won't be available at these prices after.

Deal #5

SPV - Vehicle Flag Graphics

These graphics are approx 6.5" wide by 4.27" tall.

Choose between Black, Red, White, or Blue that all show body color between the stripes and in the stars.
Or Traditional Flag, First Responders, Police, Fire, Medical and Military.

2 Graphics per set. Left and Right. These are high quality PRINTED graphics. Not cheap roll vinyl. Each has a UV clear coat.

Here is the link-

https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...can-flag-vehicle-graphics-left-right-assorted

FlagAssortment_860x.jpg

image_ff8f3d26-dca5-4c5c-886d-127cfa540551_860x.jpg

Heavyfoot88

Reaction score
I like the flags...will be adding to cart.

It would be nice to add a Baja designs sportsman fog light setup to this for a great price! [emoji15][emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I like the flags...will be adding to cart.

It would be nice to add a Baja designs sportsman fog light setup to this for a great price! [emoji15][emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Send us a private message with requests. We can see what we can do.

John