Smoke (Cane Corso) hangin’ with me in the beast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow!!! Nice pics. Big girl…how old? These are some misc. pics of Smoke. He’s almost 1. I absolutely love the breed. I had two Japanese Akitas prior & I thought I’d never consider any other breed.
We had a American Akita , He was a great dog .

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Beautiful dogs. My buddy has 2 of them, Rip and Beth. Lol
We have a giant Schnauzer. He is around 115# now. Just a word of caution, I went to the Carhartt seat covers in all my trucks including the Raptors due to him digging in his claws when I slow down and puncturing the seats. I keep his nails cut back pretty well, but still has not stopped it.View attachment 351973
Beautiful pup. Isn’t one issue with seat covers that they block the heat and cool function?

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My only dumb hang up is most Americans pronounce the breeds name wrong:

"Correct pronunciation offers our breed the respect it deserves. "CANE CORSO" is phonetically pronounced "KAH-NAY KOR-SO". "CANE (KAH-NAY)" is not pronounced as in candy cane, walking cane, king or anything other than KAH-NAY."

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beautiful pup. Isn’t one issue with seat covers that they block the heat and cool function?
Thank you sir. Coolest dog I have ever had. Fiercely loyal/protective, but plays with my grandkids nonstop.

I have never tried the heat/cool on the passenger or heated back seat, but I don't have them on the driver seat and I am the only one (besides Henry the dog) that is ever in my work trucks.