Small Town Dealership Trying to get Cute With ADM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
AND they didn't put down the cost of their fees, lol, god only knows what that could be, sky's the limit, freakin' crooks!

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be surprised if the dealer in Hamilton, TX has an allocation. I contacted the biggest dealer in Waco, they had 1 allocated. Surprisingly, the dealer in Brenham had 3.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
well..

sadly it will be bought lol. Hence the situations ya'll are in now. Because I damn sure aint buying or selling any Raptors for now.

OP
OP
W

WestcampTX

Reaction score
I would be surprised if the dealer in Hamilton, TX has an allocation. I contacted the biggest dealer in Waco, they had 1 allocated. Surprisingly, the dealer in Brenham had 3.
Hamilton is in Clovis NM, and they already had 3 allocation. This was going to be for their next retail allocation.

OP
OP
W

WestcampTX

Reaction score
Ok I finally submitted a RETAIL order with a dealer about an hour away. They assured me that they do not add ADM on retail orders, but that for stock orders it isn’t uncommon in the current state of the market.

Are dealers even allowed to add ADM onto a retail order?

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dealer can do what ever they want.if peoples are willing to pay,why not?

OP
OP
W

WestcampTX

Reaction score
I ordered mine from Stanley in Andrews. No mark up. I was the first order but got bumped from 8/16 to 9/27
Funny, Stanley was actually my next call if Pollard couldn’t get the deal done. I have talked with the ordering guy at Stanley in Brownfield quite a bit over the past week.

bldavis11

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Sorry to jump into a little bit older thread.

I'm seriously considering ordering a new Raptor, but have never placed an order for a vehicle before; I've only purchased what was on the lot. Should I basically expect to pay MSRP when I go this route? On less desirable vehicles, I assume I could negotiate a certain dollar amount over invoice (say $500 over invoice), but my best guess is that strategy isn't a likely option with the more sought after vehicles. Yes, yes, yes I know... anything can happen. But again, I've never played this game before, so I'd like to get a basic idea of the rules of the road.

Greatly appreciate your thoughts!!