Slotted and drilled rotors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installing my new rotors after wrestling practice , I'm staying with Wagner oex pads. I'll see how these things do and how they last. Pics will be posted tonight if anyone wants to see rotors lol

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Brother -

I did the power stop upgrade, drilled slotted and upgraded pads. I can confirm 25% better stopping. OH and I did the motul 600 fluid for brake lines.

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Brother -

I did the power stop upgrade, drilled slotted and upgraded pads. I can confirm 25% better stopping. OH and I did the motul 600 fluid for brake lines.

I've got the Powerstop Z36 kit as well and it's much better than the stock stuff. Was debating getting the Alcon fronts until they went up 500 bucks.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah the z36 kit is well enough. And I mean ...really great, street driving.

Its for the folks that say, "man I wish these brakes weren't so damn weak and squishy." lol

A full BBK is a little overkill because the average is just daily driving to Starbucks for their daily dose of sugar and saying hey to Sarah at the drive thru in hopes of getting her digits for a late night meetup for bucks and sucks.