Slot Delete

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

From what I can tell there is no adjustment in the kit. What I do see is it will never fall off.

$500 for the kit...... ouch

You would get the UCA that is adjustable. That is the purpose of the Slot Delete kit otherwise you cannot adjust the alignment. I was just thinking you would want the Delete Kit to push the LCA out further than in the middle.

Yeah it does seem pricier than I was anticipating. It does seem to be made very well.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

This is what I plan on using.

Even though I do not condone posting another vendors product in a PAID supporting vendor thread area as that is beyond tacky, it does illustrate that it is positioning the LCA out as far as possible.

That really is my question on these Rogue slot deletes. Would like to hear their explanation of why they did what they did and provide pros/cons.

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Even though I do not condone posting another vendors product in a PAID supporting vendor thread area as that is beyond tacky, it does illustrate that it is positioning the LCA out as far as possible.

That really is my question on these Rogue slot deletes. Would like to hear their explanation of why they did what they did and provide pros/cons.[/QUOTE

This thread was not created by Rogue Racing, but another member. This is an informational thread. All the reason for posting what I did. @RDFTS

Glassman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I see if you we're push the lca out to the max in most cases the Uca wouldn't have enough adjustment for alignment and at that point you might as well start thinking long travel

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

From what I see if you we're push the lca out to the max in most cases the Uca wouldn't have enough adjustment for alignment and at that point you might as well start thinking long travel

Even Rogue's own adjustable UCA?
530cadc7c0ec090ba1b4680f3c88e3b7.jpg