Sloppy Seconds on a 2021 Raptor Order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
RotorOver

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I remember the GA chapter. Alas, That goes back to the whole I'm too young to get permission to see the fun threads

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did the order already have a VIN and build date or are you able to make changes to it? My build date has shifted 3 times on my Raptor order already. Started as a 26JUL then when I chatted with Ford Performance he told me it got pulled a week early to 19JUL. At that point I knew I was traveling for 2 weeks to Covington GA so I traded my Power Wagon in for more than I paid and was gonna use my Dads old F250 until the Raptor came which I assumed would be middle of August at the latest. Then the bad news came that my order got pushed to 9AUG.

Luckily the Bronco for the wife still has a build date of 19JUL.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did the order already have a VIN and build date or are you able to make changes to it? My build date has shifted 3 times on my Raptor order already. Started as a 26JUL then when I chatted with Ford Performance he told me it got pulled a week early to 19JUL. At that point I knew I was traveling for 2 weeks to Covington GA so I traded my Power Wagon in for more than I paid and was gonna use my Dads old F250 until the Raptor came which I assumed would be middle of August at the latest. Then the bad news came that my order got pushed to 9AUG.

Luckily the Bronco for the wife still has a build date of 19JUL.
I could run down to Covington really quick and pick her up and test her out and make sure everything is functioning as advertised, just cause I'm a nice person like that