Slapped my bedside graphics on today (pic)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GM3SF

GM3SF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More pics:

Here you go....
Forgot to mention that I had also had him do some hood stripes. I wasn't crazy about just dark black stripes so I asked him to put together stripes in the same shade of grey with a dark outline. I'm thinking it'll look better if it came down a bit further on the hood so I'm going to give him the measurements and he'll have that change if anyone else orders them.
DSC_0545.jpg

DSC_0547.jpg

DSC_0549.jpg

DSC_0551.jpg

Hood Pics:
hood-1.jpg

hood-2.jpg

Last edited:

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks good! nice and subtle.
Come on Aaron, There should be nothing subtle about the Raptor. It should be a law... I will write to Trump..I would have done matte black hood stripes, same bedside, may be with small red outline. see your grill your heat vents are dark black or grey. everything would flow. Not disappear... White on white washes everything out. It took me a couple of minutes to find the hood stripes on the picture. I though I was blind for a minute.You need a contrast. It needs to pop ....
It s a Raptor.

Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Come on Aaron, There should be nothing subtle about the Raptor. It should be a law... I will write to Trump..I would have done matte black hood stripes, same bedside, may be with small red outline. see your grill your heat vents are dark balck or grey. everything would flow. Not disappear... White on white washes everything out. It took me a couple of minutes to find the hood stripes on the picture. I though I was blind for a minute.You need a contrast. It needs to pop ....
It s a Raptor.

While mine is anything but subtle, I think it definitely works well as a look on some of the colors. I figure not everyone wants to be an attention beacon every time they drive. Lots of us do though :rofl:

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
While mine is anything but subtle, I think it definitely works well as a look on some of the colors. I figure not everyone wants to be an attention beacon every time they drive. Lots of us do though :rofl:

The truck is so radical do not be afraid to be in some ones face, so to speak.

OP
OP
GM3SF

GM3SF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how tough are these? will they stand up to washing?

Yeah definitely. He did the graphics on my previous raptor and they still look like the day I put them on.

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Come on Aaron, There should be nothing subtle about the Raptor. It should be a law... I will write to Trump..I would have done matte black hood stripes, same bedside, may be with small red outline. see your grill your heat vents are dark black or grey. everything would flow. Not disappear... White on white washes everything out. It took me a couple of minutes to find the hood stripes on the picture. I though I was blind for a minute.You need a contrast. It needs to pop ....
It s a Raptor.

So....you mean like my previous truck (pictured and for sale btw).
Even though it's my truck we're talking about, I'm with you there. As you can see, my previous raptor had the dark graphics and I will eventually get something the goes across and maybe onto the tail end of the rear door of this one. For now though, I just wanted something on there. It looked naked without it. And if you saw it in person you'd see that because of the putline and the matte finish, it does stand out.
Also, the reason you can't see the hood graphic is because of the angle. I can assure you that in person it's more than noticeable. That's what the outline (which I requested from Josh) is for. That and the matte texture does make it "pop"

Raptor-side.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

The truck is so radical do not be afraid to be in some ones face, so to speak.

One other thing I should mention.....I have to be able to drive to visit clients in this thing as well. I can't show up at someone's office in a truck that literally looks like its headed for the baja 1000. I'll dream up something that won't make it look like the old truck (and look dated), but will look just as radical (funny you used that word, that's exactly what I used to describe what I wanted to a buddy of mine yesterday)

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you for understanding what I was trying to say. sometimes I draw the opposite reaction because I am not so careful with my words.
Your Scab looks awesome. Tough looking. No doubt. Update when you figure out your niche with the graphics.

Last edited:
OP
OP
GM3SF

GM3SF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for understanding what I was trying to say. sometimes I draw the opposite reaction because I am not so careful with my words.
Your Scab looks awesome. Touch looking. No doubt. Update when you figure out your niche with the graphics.

Nah, I get it man. No problem. Different strokes, right?