Skyline's 2018 Leadfoot Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skyline

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I finally received my 2018 Leadfoot Screw raptor, after dreaming many years of owning a raptor. I previously had a 2009 f150 that I modded as close to a raptor as I could, until I could afford an authentic one.

Here she was getting delivered to California, and one of the only pictures I have of it the way it came.

Gwk5zuh.jpg

2TnpYEG.jpg

Love the carbon fiber package!

wHn6KdK.jpg

First Mod was Pedal Commander of course

KdLdsR5.jpg

First Major Mod was the new XD 135 Wheels in bronze

NznqZL1.jpg

bA3d6Ew.jpg

Last edited:

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome aboard! Hoping to pick up a pedal commander for myself in the near future, as well. Love leadfoot and great start to your modding!

OP
OP
Skyline

Skyline

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reposted this from the hood mount thread, this is my most recent mod. I also have installed a S&B intake, but need to shoot some pictures of it.

finally got around to posting pictures of my Baja Designs Squadron Pro's on Alternative Offroad Hood Mounts. Love how they look, and they came in handy this past weekend, when we were out wheeling, for longer than anticipated.

vVKfU56.jpg

zbx90kv.jpg

OP
OP
Skyline

Skyline

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also ended going wheeling this week. Did more hill climb type stuff, I know the raptor isn't meant for stuff like that, but it did amazing. very capable truck for its size, only outshined by my fathers Rubicon with 35's haha.

wRPZC8o.jpg

bDxEUMu.jpg

Z0iXZcH.jpg

Z6tSbOI.jpg

OP
OP
Skyline

Skyline

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good looking truck, wheels look amazing.

appreciate it, was pretty set on black wheels from the start, but when these bronze came out I decided to be a little different. Happy with how it turned out.

OP
OP
Skyline

Skyline

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went ahead and installed my borla atak exhaust, that I picked up used on here. I think it's too loud for my liking. Going to try a resonator, and if not I'll go back to stock. The low tone is good, but the rasp is pretty damn annoying at anything over 3k. Will keep this thread posted

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Skyline

Skyline

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've actually started to enjoy the loudness of the ATAK Exhaust. I think its gonna stick around for a while.

Also got the builtright Dash mount, install was super quick, took less than 30 minutes for me from start to finish. Opted to leave the rubber mat out, incase I ever want to go back to stock and cover the holes. Here it is with and without my mob armour mount to hold my phone.

1Q45aR9.jpg

7omsOGP.jpg

wil20002

Reaction score
4be976c2214a3f48a57af3cac5f2fc2c.jpg

Great looking truck!

This is mine!

I painted the flares, front bumper, rear bumper and grill body color.

And the lights in the front bumper are CRAZY bright!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Skyline

Skyline

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
4be976c2214a3f48a57af3cac5f2fc2c.jpg

Great looking truck!

This is mine!

I painted the flares, front bumper, rear bumper and grill body color.

And the lights in the front bumper are CRAZY bright!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah man I love the body colored flares. Nice truck!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk