Skid plate bolts and retainer nut part numbers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeddler

Reaction score
Like the title says. Does anyone know the part number for the skid plate bolts and retainer(nuts)? Looking for the P/N's for the front skid and the and the skid that is behind that (pictured). The Oil change place that is tied to the dealership messed up several of the retaining nuts and completely left out the bolt and retainer below. They said that they will replace the bolt but I am getting the runaround even after going through the dealership.

skid.jpg

pandonsf

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like the title says. Does anyone know the part number for the skid plate bolts and retainer(nuts)? Looking for the P/N's for the front skid and the and the skid that is behind that (pictured). The Oil change place that is tied to the dealership messed up several of the retaining nuts and completely left out the bolt and retainer below. They said that they will replace the bolt but I am getting the runaround even after going through the dealership.

View attachment 405750
I think it’s this part number W719490-S439 for the u nut and then the bolt is W716831-S439

I ordered a bunch of different things because didn’t know which was which, but the others are for some of the other skid plate bolts and nuts.

Had the same thing happen to me at the dealer and didn’t want to deal with them since they didn’t even change my oil filter, just drained the oil and refilled.

IMG_4510.jpeg