GEN 2 Sirus Travel App

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like we get a 6 month subscription in Canada. 27 a month to continue. Not sure on all the details as the rep was very English challenged. I thought I saw a 5 year subscription included with truck. I guess that was in the States. So that would add a 1000 dollars to the truck. The whole time I had the app I would check the app for weather and it thought I was in Pittsburgh. Off by a few hundred miles. Maybe they can make that a delete on order as it is useless up here

HankTheTank

Reaction score
The subscription isn't adding anything to the price tag. It's basically a free trial period to try and get you to subscribe. If you don't like it don't use it. No worries.

It's a 6 month Sirius radio subscription AND a 5 year Sirius app subscription (weather, gas prices, traffic, etc...)
These are two separate things.

OP
OP
D

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And that travel app would cost 1000 to buy for 5 years. And you say it doesn't cost anything. Its free. I say it puts the truck price up