SiriusXM quality

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveypetey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my 13 Scab has just atrocious sound quality when listening to XM. Sounds barely better than AM radio. But the XM on my wife's Acura sounds great??? Anyone else having the same issue?

OP
OP
D

daveypetey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never had the subscription. Thinking about upping it though. But not if quality is just as bad as the sample station.

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Honestly satellite radio is kinda pointless these days IMO. with things like google play music, spotify, etc. that are cheaper, and let you have full control over the songs you want to hear when you want.

unless you have zero data on your cell plan that is.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have any of you tried this?

Download the SiriusXM app. Log in using your account info. Play it through your SYNC and see if the sound is any better.

Let us know

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly satellite radio is kinda pointless these days IMO. with things like google play music, spotify, etc. that are cheaper, and let you have full control over the songs you want to hear when you want.

unless you have zero data on your cell plan that is.

Depends on how old you are and how extensive your musical past is. I grew up on underground FM and had lost all hope for radio,...until I found Deep Tracks on XM. About the only non repetitive station on Sirius/XM. Check it out.

too bad the sound quality is sub par.

Hamm3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only thing I used Sirius for was talk/sports radio.
But I only care when I have a free trial. I'm not going to pay for it. I don't care enough.

beadblaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just cancelled 2 Xmas radio accounts without any problems. Just tell the person that you have sold your vehicles and you want the accounts cancelled. They even reimbursed the unused months on my subscription.