SiriusXM not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Twebb273

Reaction score
So I recently purchased a 17 Raptor.. Called sirius to get service.... They've sent the signal numerous times and nothing.. All I have is the channel 0 and the preview channel, which i can hear just fine.. any thoughts?

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
start the car, call Sirius, and then go for an hour long drive. It should all cycle through....truck needs to be on and in clear line of sight to the starts for the hit to take.

and pay your bill if you have not already :)

OP
OP
T

Twebb273

Reaction score
So the bill.....Just signed up so thats not the problem... haven't disconcerted the battery yet but it goes in 2mrw for the cam phasers to be replaced so thatll take care of the battery part.. Well see if that works. and yes I've heard it numerous times from "sarah" from wherever she from that cant speak a lick of English to make sure its on and clear skies!!! who knows what the problem is... First Ford and not to enthused.... But again its a minor issue.. Ill get it figured out at some point. I can only be on the phone with sirius for so long before my patience is shot...