Sirius xm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgwoody

Reaction score
Serious question: why does anyone use satellite radio anymore? Streaming is cheaper, way higher quality, much better station choices, and you can skip songs...

baja619

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lifetime Sub right here! lately, I have not listened to it much except on road trips.

JefeAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Serious question: why does anyone use satellite radio anymore? Streaming is cheaper, way higher quality, much better station choices, and you can skip songs...
I use it all the time. Lots of parts of AZ/CA where you have no data service so then what?

Usually $60-100/year. My Dad somehow got it for like $12/year this renewal

SS308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Way too many areas (especially in Wyoming) where there is no data service. I do a lot of offroading in the mountains, no data service. Very rare when I can't get music.

jgwoody

Reaction score
Way too many areas (especially in Wyoming) where there is no data service. I do a lot of offroading in the mountains, no data service. Very rare when I can't get music.

Ah ok makes sense in that situation. I know a lot of people, like my dad, who are never in that situation and still pay 15 a month for xm. Had to school the boomer on streaming and get him to switch. He loves Spotify stations now lol

SS308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah ok makes sense in that situation. I know a lot of people, like my dad, who are never in that situation and still pay 15 a month for xm. Had to school the boomer on streaming and get him to switch. He loves Spotify stations now lol

I agree, when I'm at home I stream, when I offroad I XM... :)