Sirius XM feature for 21?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mazzdog

Reaction score
This happened to me twice so far since owning the Raptor. Both times was resolved by turning the radio off for 5 minutes or so, then back on. Was resolved during a drive, so I didn't even put it in park or restart the vehicle.

On the other hand, I have been having intermittent Android Auto issues where my bluetooth streaming media will get super choppy and there is no way to resolve it while driving. Only solution was to park and the next time I drove it, it was working again. I am thinking it has to do with wireless Android Auto because it hasn't happened when I am using the cable.
Thanks for the reply. Mine ended up fixing itself overnight.. the next day it just kind of fixed itself.. i have an iPhone, but the CarPlay has not been choppy working wirelessly. So I’m not much help there. Maybe it’s just the software and it’ll get some upgrade. Keep us informed!

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Mine ended up fixing itself overnight.. the next day it just kind of fixed itself.. i have an iPhone, but the CarPlay has not been choppy working wirelessly. So I’m not much help there. Maybe it’s just the software and it’ll get some upgrade. Keep us informed!
Seems to happen when I pull out of the driveway. Believe it has to do with the handoff from wifi to the cellular network. I would try shutting down wifi before starting the truck, but it happens so infrequently, I am not sure how to tell if that helps.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Seems to happen when I pull out of the driveway. Believe it has to do with the handoff from wifi to the cellular network. I would try shutting down wifi before starting the truck, but it happens so infrequently, I am not sure how to tell if that helps.

The likely reason it happens infrequently is that your iphone has already cached whatever your listening too, and can therefore transition from wifi to mobile network without interruption. If you make a request before a signifcant cache can be built up, then it can't be seamless.