Sirius headache!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got yet another call from Sirius today. Boy, oh boy, they really wanted to make a deal. Nice sounding (and refreshingly American) gal on the phone, so I was nice. Firm, too. I asked her to take my name off their call list until I died, and then they could call all they wanted.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you gotta be with the "in" crowd at sirius. since we sell and install their product at our shop, everytime i call they are always willing to help me. that being said, i dont use sat radio in any of my personal vehicles. since i have 3 1/2 TB of music i dont really need or want it. besides i spend most of the time on the bike.

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are total dipshits, Sirius is one of the best examples of poor customer service- at least they are tops in that department.
I have about 20 day’s subscription left on my last radio. Once it expires, I will be free of them. I didnt even want to try to cancel, wasn’t worth the aggravation. Apparently they don’t understand we have lots of options since they came into being.

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my uncle actually got a pretty sick deal from them a while back, $300 for lifetime sirius, didnt even know they offered that

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hmm. Mine expired, no calls, nothing :)

it will come...... i think it was about 2-3 weeks afterwards is when they started calling hard. i did get a call about a month before it was to expire, and that was it till the 2-3 weeks after. i went to my sisters for 3 days, came home and had 15 missed calls from them.... the next time they called i said i wasnt interested and they left me alone... probably cuz they dont have any credit card info.

i was really thinking about renewing when they called to give me a better deal, but reading these, plus a few friends of mine horror stories.... not a chance... i didnt care about the radio part, but i did really really enjoy travel link......

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
my uncle actually got a pretty sick deal from them a while back, $300 for lifetime sirius, didnt even know they offered that

I am willing to bet that it's not for your uncle's lifetime, but for the lifetime of that particular radio.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoahE