Since I'm about finished killing the gremlins.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
im screered to do it myself. have the kit. the stealership wants an arm and a leg to do it. and i only have four to begin with

kuuzi

Reaction score
I got my kit off Amazon, worked really well. I was working with a really cheap soldering iron so made it take longer than it should. Watch a video and knock it out.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don’t blame you there. I just returned from Seattle where there’s no AC and it was 116.
It was close to 120 yesterday here in the desert and suppose to be the same today. How the heck do we get hotter then Palm Springs? Suppose to cool down to 100 tomorrow for a few days.

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At least upgrade the fuse from a micro to a mini.

The blades on the micro are too small to properly seat fully in the fuse receiver and that creates the hot spot melting the fuse and burning the receiver clamp and wiring underneath.

I swapped mine out back in late 2011 when this became an issue on the forum.
I have a high performance fuel pump upgrade to boot,
so far after 11 years everything looks brand new in the fuse 27 location.

View attachment 311862
Well that’s one way to do it. I have no room to talk, my kit has been sitting on the bench in my garage for who know how long now. One day I’ll get it installed.