simu-beadlocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been doing a search trying to find someone who makes or will fabricate me some simulated bead locks in an anodized orange aluminum to go on a set of the stock black rims like the spare. So far I'm not having much luck. Does anyone know of such a company that could do this?

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
I remember seeing "elsewhere" where a guy had that exact same thing done to his stock wheels. He got the beadlock ring from OMF Performance and sent them his wheels. They welded them on to the side and made it look nice and clean, came out pretty nice looking. Maybe contact them http://www.omfperformance.com/off_road.php I'd like to have the KMC Enduro's.....I know they come regular and beadlock style but I'd like to have them in a simu-beadlock.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
(Guys, don't worry about linking to or mentioning other forums. Its no problem here.)

OP
OP
FSM06

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I tried OMF after reading that "elsewhere"(LMAO) They have a solid orange powdercoated one, but it is REALLY orange. Not sure how that would look.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also plan on getting bead simulator put on some Raptor wheels by OMF.

For the orange situation you could always have OMF leave the rings natural, then get them powder coated locally when you find the desired color.

OP
OP
FSM06

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also plan on getting bead simulator put on some Raptor wheels by OMF.

For the orange situation you could always have OMF leave the rings natural, then get them powder coated locally when you find the desired color.

That's a great suggestion pirate air, thank you!

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was the one that did it!

Well I finally got my OMF Sim U Lock wheels back in, (Although my 6.2 Raptor won't be here until April-May). For those of you that don't know these are stock wheels with a simulation bead-lock installed on them! I figured I would post a pics and let you guys know about the quality!

First let me say OMF Performance is a pleasure to deal with everyone is very nice and helpful! The quality of their work speaks for itself! The welds and machining are perfect. The fit and finish of everything is 100%. The wheels weigh in at 35 lbs with the rings attached and bolted. Thats an extra 3 lbs of weight on each wheel. Totaling 12 lbs over all off added UN-sprung weight. (Big Deal, it looks cool as ****)

The whole thing cost me $957.00 shipping back and forth included. I really like the looks of it and how everything came together! I can't wait to get them on my truck!!

42299380.jpg

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Those look pretty sick. Was the cost with the rims or just OMF's work and shipping of course?