Signed up for Raptor Assault (again)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mariners Fan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was originally signed up for RA in May but due to Covid I've been stuck outside the US since Feb. I finally get to go home in a few weeks and the nice folks at RA were kind enough to give me an extension of a few weeks so I can attend, signed up for Sept. 22-23.
Any recent attendees with info on how they're handling social distancing, are there mask requirements, etc?
TIA friends, hope to see some of you there!

A_Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome back to the US!

I am attending later this month and called to see what safety protocols they're taking. They told me that they're scheduling staggered arrival times so they can check temperatures individually as opposed to everyone showing up at once. Also, they're requiring masks in the classroom and the trucks. I have read on this forum that folks were able to remove masks in the classroom because folks were able to spread out a bit. The RA folks told me that they're providing hand sanitizer as well.

Take this with a grain of salt as I have yet to attend but I'm sure someone will comment on their recent experience.

Lux Interior

Reaction score
My own experience going last month --
Yes, they say staggered arrival, but it's probably a 30 minute or so drive for most people to a new location, so effectively people arrive around the same time. When you get there, it's actually a drive through in your car where they check your temp through your car window.
Then you park, and go inside to register, all while wearing a mask (and in the lobby shopping area).
In the classroom, you are spaced out, and therefore, masks were not worn.
In the trucks, I saw hardly anyone wearing a mask.
Trucks have hand sanitizer and wipes in the console.
At SLC airport and my downtown hotel, everyone wearing a mask.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was originally signed up for RA in May but due to Covid I've been stuck outside the US since Feb. I finally get to go home in a few weeks and the nice folks at RA were kind enough to give me an extension of a few weeks so I can attend, signed up for Sept. 22-23.
Any recent attendees with info on how they're handling social distancing, are there mask requirements, etc?
TIA friends, hope to see some of you there!

Wait a minute. You say we're letting you back into the country? Guard!

GhostRHR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I signed up for October 24-25 back in February, not sure why the dates wouldn't be available already if there still are any. i'm thinking about driving my raptor with my RTT out there making a trip out of it.

VGKRaptor

Reaction score
I’m heading up there tomorrow morning. First time was canceled so this is my second try. A little late for them to cancel now. It should be worth the wait based on other posts. I’m just happy to get the hell out of town, fun or not!

OP
OP
Mariners Fan

Mariners Fan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait a minute. You say we're letting you back into the country? Guard!
LOL, not back in the country yet but Exxon has worked out a deal with the local govt. where they're letting them charter private flights in and out of the country. I'm supposed to fly home Aug. 28. No quarantine entering the US but when I come back to work I have to quarantine in Houston for 14 days before flying back to Guyana.