Signal 7 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice work dude!!!! I miss my gen1!!! I went with McNeil 2+2 fenders for the front of my gen2. What happens with the rear aluminum wheel wells with the bed sides?? My sister an mother live in Tampa off of Bruce B downs. I know it’s a long strip.

OP
OP
Actionjjackson87
Reaction score
I have a bunch of parts including a complete bed, head and tail led lights, one spare stock wheel/tire, hood, fenders, and that big front bumper that id like to sell but dont have enough posts to post in the garage sale forum. Everything is in great shape and will send pics if needed. Located in the tampa, fl area. So if anyone is interested pm me.

20190903_151948.jpg

OP
OP
Actionjjackson87
Reaction score
No idea if anyone is still following this build but I'll post it anyways.. the front and bed are on.. got the truck back from my buddy that fabbed up the front bumper. I gave wayyyy to big of a light (40" led) for the front but oh well, **** it. It was the light off my old bumper so i was just trying to not waste a good part.. still... turned out well. Threw the 37s on and they fit oh so well!! If i do a small amount of cutting i can throw 39s on but i wont do that till these tires need to be changed. Next stop is paint and powder coat in Oct probably because my buddies shop is being torn down this montb and building a bigger one triple the size. Cheers

20190912_112856.jpg

20190912_112849.jpg

20190912_112925.jpg

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No idea if anyone is still following this build but I'll post it anyways.. the front and bed are on.. got the truck back from my buddy that fabbed up the front bumper. I gave wayyyy to big of a light (40" led) for the front but oh well, **** it. It was the light off my old bumper so i was just trying to not waste a good part.. still... turned out well. Threw the 37s on and they fit oh so well!! If i do a small amount of cutting i can throw 39s on but i wont do that till these tires need to be changed. Next stop is paint and powder coat in Oct probably because my buddies shop is being torn down this montb and building a bigger one triple the size. Cheers

View attachment 129176

View attachment 129177

View attachment 129178
Glass looks good in pics!! Can you post a pic of the rear wheel well?

OP
OP
Actionjjackson87
Reaction score
Hoping for a view up inside showing how the glass meets the metal. Thanks

I will get a pic tomorrow for ya but after cutting off the metal skins i just laid the fiberglass fenders over the existing metal. So the fenders are "sitting" on the bed rail then bolted inside the bed rail and then bolts again in the space between the bed and cab.