GEN 2 Sighting in Alamo, Nevada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

paulhaskew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was driving through Alamo, Nevada today after a family vacation and spotted these two Raptors being tested.

The old guy in the blue truck looked pissed when he came into the gas station. Also, being that I had my wife and kids with me and we had a schedule to keep we looked from a distance.

The good news is that my wife further approves the purchase and can't wait to pick it up as the truck was built on 12.10.2016!

Here are the higher resolution photos that my wife took with our deluxe waterproof digital camera that was had at Costco for $90.

DSCF0792.jpg
DSCF0793.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5208.jpg
    IMG_5208.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:

A_Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was driving through Alamo, Nevada today after a family vacation and spotted these two Raptors being tested.

The old guy in the blue truck looked pissed when he came into the gas station. Also, being that I had my wife and kids with me and we had a schedule to keep we looked from a distance.

The good news is that my wife further approves the purchase and can't wait to pick it up as the truck was built on 12.10.2016!

I have some higher resolution photos on my digital camera and will post them tomorrow.

Your truck was built December 10??? Jk! You must not be from the US originally or you work with a lot of international folks. :biggrin:

I'm just jealous that your truck has been built! Congrats, sir! Your vehicular enjoyment is right around the corner!! Make sure to to post pics of your new rig!

nick731

Reaction score
Don't keep us waiting too long! =) you know we're all desperate for any new info raptor lol

[QQUOTE=paulhaskew;1047963]I was driving through Alamo, Nevada today after a family vacation and spotted these two Raptors being tested.

I have some higher resolution photos on my digital camera and will post them tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

OP
OP
paulhaskew

paulhaskew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The day isn't over yet. Family first guys as we just got back from a vacation and lots to do. :)

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Posted... ;)

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"The old guy in the blue truck looked pissed"

..Because he was tired of driving a full size truck with a mid sized sedan motor that sounds like wetcommiefarts. Haha I kid. Nice catch OP and thanks for sharing. The JenToo looks great as always.

Last edited: