Side mirror turn signal lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorVA

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have a 2014 Screw and my turn signal lights on my passenger side mirror have 2 of the 6 lights inoperable. How do you replace them? TIA

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I took mine into the dealer and had mine done on both sides, they have to replace the whole led strip in each mirror. You could probably do it yourself I guess, I just have heard you can break stuff trying to get them out. Maybe @The Car Stereo Company knows how to do it.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah, its kinda of a pain in the ass. you have to disassemble the mirror. first you have to pull the mirror glass off. thats where you can bream it if you arent careful. its held on by clips and they are tight. if you pull from one point, you will break the glass. you have to pull from the entire side. i usually just grab the top or bottom and pull out towards me but using as much asurface area as i can by spreading out my fingers along the edge. once the glass is out, theres screws behind there and that will take it apart. have to make sure you put the glass on all the way too, thats another point where the glass can break but its a hard push to get the glass on. it will feel like its on, but it will fall off.......this happened to me the first time i pulled the mirror off

OP
OP
RaptorVA

RaptorVA

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the responses. Sounds like a PITA. I have replaced mirrors on other vehicles but this seems like a whole other level of pain. I will try to ignore it a little longer but as I'm sure all of you know ignoring stuff like this is really hard to do :mad: