Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

Side mirror stuck at startup

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Problems and Questions Forum' started by Green Goblin, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Green Goblin

Green Goblin Member

I did a search and didn’t see anything posted about this issue. My 2019 SCrew sometimes has a stuck passenger side mirror when I start it. Basically the mirror is in the farrest & lowest position and appears to be trying to go farther into that position (which it can’t) and it just clicks back and forth. It’s fine as soon as I adjust it. Just annoying. I’m curious if anyone else has had this issue?

2. Sozzy12

Sozzy12 FRF Addict

I know on 1st Gen trucks, there is a recalibration procedure. Google it. Pretty easy as I recall.

3. HotLap

HotLap Full Access Member

Older post I realize, but having the same issue with my passenger side mirror on my 2018 802A Raptor. Either remote or normal (in cab keyless start procedure) will cause it. Becoming more frequent, about every 5 or 6 starts the passenger mirror will be clicking against the furthers out/lowest position stop and keep trying to go further out/lower, until I manually select the mirror adjustment and adjust the mirror. It then returns to the normal memory setting. Trying to avoid taking it in if at all possible.

OP, did you find a solution? Thank you!