Side Mirror Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

602Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have searched and searched to find an answer to this question. This forum, F150 forums, google, etc.. all with no luck, so I'm hoping someone here can help.

I park my truck and lock the doors with the fob. When I return and unlock the doors, the passenger side mirror will "adjust" to either fully upwards tilt or fully downwards tilt until it hits the end of its range of motion, and then starts clicking away. I have had this issue for over a year and have tolerated by resetting my seating position memory, disconnecting the battery, reprogramming the fob, all which work for a few hours to a few days, but the issue always returns and the behavior is the same. All wiring is 100% factory. The upfitters have never been used, kick panels have never been removed, no extra lights, etc..

I want to resolve this. Truck will be 10years old soon and I'm fixing the small stuff. I'm not sure if the issue is a sensor in the mirror or the ECU in the truck. If I can resolve this by replacing the side mirror assembly, what is the part number for the passenger side mirror on a 2013 801A Raptor Super Crew.
Any help provided will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

OP
OP
602Raptor

602Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found this thread recently and am going to give it a shot:

This thread also describes my issues: