Shudder / vibration while stopped in drive?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chadinokc

Reaction score
No, so I forgot to mention it as I was having the time of my life, BUT they are not really Ford guys, just driving instructors that work for a private company that contracts with Ford to offer this school. I guess I should have spoken with their mechanic, but I bet he works nights since they have to clean and maintain all of these trucks in the evening after the events.

Dnpbakon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, so I forgot to mention it as I was having the time of my life, BUT they are not really Ford guys, just driving instructors that work for a private company that contracts with Ford to offer this school. I guess I should have spoken with their mechanic, but I bet he works nights since they have to clean and maintain all of these trucks in the evening after the events.
Ahh yea that makes sense man all good! Mines don’t since day one and I’m at 13k now lol with multiple off-road events and no issues whatsoever so I honestly forgot about the issue.