Show off your latest pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

will61

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's for sale! I have not been approved to post in the for sale section so here goes..

The link works I promise

No rust (from California originally)

$35,500

I bought the truck in 2020 and have since put about 25k miles on it after performing the maintenance it needed. It was originally purchased in California by the PO and spent 6 years there. My priority was to buy a rust-free truck. It is still rust-free underneath, and the cab corners are perfect. I used Wool Wax undercoating in 2020 then applied it again this November. I filled the doors and cab corners with the coating to prevent any corrosion at all. It has been garaged during my ownership and it shows.

It has been a fantastic truck for me and I do not hesitate to drive it anywhere. Most of my miles are from 100-300 mile trips between states and northern Michigan. The only reason for selling is that I have ordered a Bronco and should receive it before I die.

The front shocks are custom built from new 2nd gen shocks. They do not need to be rebuilt like the 1st gen shocks. The rears are new stock gen 2 shocks. I have $2500 in the shocks, but they will last the life of the truck. The front is a little higher than stock at about the mid perch height. With these custom shocks, the truck rides better than all 1st or 2nd gen trucks I've driven. It is wired for Rigid cubes and a 20 bar. I sent out the lights and they were replaced under warranty. I have 4 brand new D series cubes and a brand new 20 bar. I can include those depending on the buyer's preferences.

Maintenance
15k K02s + 2019 Bead Locks - 2020
Trans (bridge seal update, valve body clips, flush - 2020
Shocks (Custom Fronts, 2017 Rears) - 2020
Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil Changes with OE Filter - 2020-Present
Spark Plugs - 2020
Fuse 27(OEM kit) - 2020
Front Brakes - 2019
Rear Brakes - 2020
Upper CA Passenger - 2021
New OE Corner Markers - 2021

Bad