Show off your latest pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
added some traction boards after last trip to baja. As long as you don't look at the welds, I'm happy with it...should work, I think.
Those things are priceless and it looks good but...how are you going to get a spare in/out (and over that light bar without f'n it up?)? Just hulk it over the side?

Sportyworty

Reaction score
They have been renovating the Heritage Flight Museum in Skagit County Washington. I temporarily moved a few cones and took a pic. Beautiful day to crank some tunes with the windows down. I enjoy running errands and checking out new areas in the Orange Bomb !

Attachments

• A8864EA1-10F7-4A05-B4B4-7BB9A9AA9957.jpeg
    A8864EA1-10F7-4A05-B4B4-7BB9A9AA9957.jpeg
    153.5 KB · Views: 23

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
They have been renovating the Heritage Flight Museum in Skagit County Washington. I temporarily moved a few cones and took a pic. Beautiful day to crank some tunes with the windows down. I enjoy running errands and checking out new areas in the Orange Bomb !

Just south of you in Snohomish County. Wife and I went to Whidbey Island a few weeks back.

20220220_153458.jpg

Sportyworty

Reaction score
That looks awesome, serious business coming at ya!
I‘ve only passed 2 other Raptors so far and both waved. I see young men even teenagers perhaps staring at the Raptor. Must be the combo of older guy and Orange beast throwin them lol