Show off your latest pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The grip is good But you do have more space with the factory steps. Once you open the door there is more room to work with Tho. I just wantEd to switch it up a bit and match the bumper and rear once I get that.
I'm also looking for a set of ADD steps to match my front and rear bumper. Seems impossible to find though since ADD stopped making SCAB steps.

Sweetlou1182

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm also looking for a set of ADD steps to match my front and rear bumper. Seems impossible to find though since ADD stopped making SCAB steps.

Tell me about it! I had ordered the honeybadgers and waited months before they finally told me they discontinued them Earlier this year. I was pissed because I loved those ones

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tell me about it! I had ordered the honeybadgers and waited months before they finally told me they discontinued them Earlier this year. I was pissed because I loved those ones
That blows. I contacted ADD and Cole told me they had 1 set of rock sliders left for the SCAB for a great deal and I paid for them. Then I get a call 20 min later saying that he messed up and the steps were not available because nobody updated inventory. I was pissed. I'm hoping one of the forum vendors comes through and has a set in stock for me. Fingers crossed.

Sweetlou1182

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That blows. I contacted ADD and Cole told me they had 1 set of rock sliders left for the SCAB for a great deal and I paid for them. Then I get a call 20 min later saying that he messed up and the steps were not available because nobody updated inventory. I was pissed. I'm hoping one of the forum vendors comes through and has a set in stock for me. Fingers crossed.
I was hoping the same then finally just went for the venoms. Love my scab! They should get equal love lol