Show off your latest pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got some pics of the new wheel/tire setup.

I've had the wheels for awhile, but they've always had the brushed metal trim ring on them. Well when discount mounted my tires the guys stripped the ****** bolts that were on them and so I just left them off and actually like the look a lot. Also really liking these Grabber X3's. They do sing on the highway like any mud terrain tire is going to,but they ride nice and I feel like the handling has improved somewhat vs the BFG Projects I had previously.

7lljsmJ.jpg

Y8ZN3MR.jpg

Old pic for reference (with trim rings)

MjKZ92s.jpg
Looks great, I really like the X3's I have on my Raptor and will probably put a set on my Bronco soon, I think they're on the quiet side for a mud terrain, imo

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Got some pics of the new wheel/tire setup.

I've had the wheels for awhile, but they've always had the brushed metal trim ring on them. Well when discount mounted my tires the guys stripped the ****** bolts that were on them and so I just left them off and actually like the look a lot. Also really liking these Grabber X3's. They do sing on the highway like any mud terrain tire is going to,but they ride nice and I feel like the handling has improved somewhat vs the BFG Projects I had previously.

7lljsmJ.jpg

Y8ZN3MR.jpg

Old pic for reference (with trim rings)

MjKZ92s.jpg

Ruh Roh Shaggy.

someone has jacked @Aaron’s FRF account. They’re posting pictures that aren’t memes. :hmmm2:

Ingotscrew

Reaction score
13466-a.jpg

tobywan

Reaction score
Good day, today!

Installed a set of Ford beadlock rings (powdercoated), learned how to use Forscan, and still had time for some pics!

Attachments

• _TMS8734.jpg
    _TMS8734.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 118
  • _TMS8725.jpg
    _TMS8725.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 123
  • _TMS8772.jpg
    _TMS8772.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 120
  • _TMS8755.jpg
    _TMS8755.jpg