Show off your latest pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I want to know if the brake upgrade is worth it?

Well right now they are still wearing the coating off! Its taking a long time so I hate to say right now with out giving them a fair shoot. Give me a week and I'll let you know. On the way home this morning I'm going to give them a good brake in on 169!!!:weld:

TiFJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Upgraded brakes alone typically do not result in shorter braking distances as braking distance is determined primarily by momentum (mass x velocity) and traction.

What upgrading the brakes (and brake fluid and brake lines) will typically do is result in better pedal feel and less fade during prolonged or frequent hard braking.

JRaptor11

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lunch gathering today
ouei.jpg

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Upgraded brakes alone typically do not result in shorter braking distances as braking distance is determined primarily by momentum (mass x velocity) and traction.

What upgrading the brakes (and brake fluid and brake lines) will typically do is result in better pedal feel and less fade during prolonged or frequent hard braking.

This is not accurate information.