Show off your latest pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DEADEYE

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Nice . A question though : Mud Flaps in back not up front ?

I did not want any at all , but running the same ones you are except only in the front. ******* snow and sault up here in the winter . I would not be able to see out the side window in know time with out them .

I am not worried about those behind me , if anything it will encourage them not to follow to close.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Magazine shoot?

Yeah! I was at Livernois Motorsports for the Corsa cat-back installation that will be featured in an off-road magazine. I don't know if I remember the name of the magazine, but those are two pics from the photographer.

BlackMamba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a beautiful picture :waytogo: Truck looks great dude :peace:
Have your flares been painted or is it just the lighting making em look darker? Either way very nice!

Thanks. Flares are not painted. I prefer the contrast, but agree they look a little darker in that pic. If I did go all black, I think I would go matte black to maintain a little of the contrast.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Thanks. Flares are not painted. I prefer the contrast, but agree they look a little darker in that pic. If I did go all black, I think I would go matte black to maintain a little of the contrast.

Have you seen a black one with the flares done in Tuxedo Black yet? BEAUTIFUL. If I had a black one, it would be one of the first things I did.