Show me your bedside decal replacements

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
^^^^ I ordered my Gen 3 w/out graphics. Another consideration: Should you ever decide to remove the graphics, beware of UV paint fade (unless you live in Seattle!). Years ago, I purchased a silver F150 from a gentleman who had his business number displayed on the doors (vinyl stickers). The graphics baked in the hot Texas sun three or four years, and when my professional detailer removed the numbers, you could still see shadows, even after extensive cutting and buffing. I imagine the fade may have been worse had the truck been painted a darker color.

Shots fired...

OP
OP
BacDoc

BacDoc

Reaction score
^^^^ I ordered my Gen 3 w/out graphics. Another consideration: Should you ever decide to remove the graphics, beware of UV paint fade (unless you live in Seattle!). Years ago, I purchased a silver F150 from a gentleman who had his business number displayed on the doors (vinyl stickers). The graphics baked in the hot Texas sun three or four years, and when my professional detailer removed the numbers, you could still see shadows, even after extensive cutting and buffing. I imagine the fade may have been worse had the truck been painted a darker color.
I'm aware but I doubt the Avalanche will show much. I would like to replace whats on there with something smaller or without the larger black background that's on the OEM vinyl.

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe Rappy Graphics is shut down. I am looking for replacements too since I damaged one of mine. I kinda want to replace it since I paid for it originally but I am partial to the bare look as well.